Pages

Mar 6, 2011

sajak, yang sungguh menacingkan. T.T

salam satu agama. cuba baca ni. aku tacing ah.. tetibe rasa macam.. tah le. sedih.


How I wish I could have seen,
The Greatest Hero there has ever been.
As his sword with bravery did gleam,
As he did fight the infidel and Mushrikeen.

I wish my ears could hear,
The Greatest Teacher to ever appear.
As he sat with his Companions so dear,
Beautifully preaching, with love and fear.

I wish my heart to emulate,
The greatest mercy that Allah SWT did ever create.
As he did demolish vice and hate,
As his kindness did reverberate.

How I wish my character to be,
Like the purest of mankind undoubtedly.
As he who played with children lovingly,
As he who was rarely seen unsmilingly.

How I wish for such determination,
As Him-the Greatest Illumination,
The truth he conveyed to the entire nation,
As he guided them with his motivation

Never could the sun outshine
This Beautiful Prophet of mine.
How I wish to be like HE
Noble Prophet MUHAMMAD, upon Him May peace be.


credit to farah musa. thanks sebab bagi copy. hehe

No comments: